Moondance festival 2020 was one of the few events on the Adriatic, and moreover in the world, which received a permit to be held during the COVID-19 pandemic. Tickets were limited to only 500 copies. Strict measures on the entrance, including social distancing and extremely reasonable behavior by festival attendees, have resulted with zero Coronavirus infections at Moondance. The festival organization was praised by several institutions and inspections, which fills us with optimism for Moondance 2021, regardless of the pandemic. What else to say in these challenging, zombie-apocalypse times, than: Who survives this, will have something to tell about!
Moondance festival is taking place from July 30th – August 1st at Kamerlengo Fortress in Trogir, Croatia. The organizers predict similar conditions for 2021, which is why only 500 tickets are going on sale for the moment. The festival novelty is adding another day, as well as Pirate Boat party, Warm up party and an after party. Here is the brief overview of the festival programme:
- July 30th, 18:00 – 23:00, WarmUP Intro Session
- July 30th, 23:00 – 06:00, Kamerlengo Fortress Friday Night
- July 31st, 18:00 – 22:00, Pirate Sunset Boat Party (Split to Trogir)
- July 31st, 22:00 – 06:00, Kamerlengo Fortress Saturday Night
- August 1st, 07:00 – 14:00, After Beach Party